Job of the Week
This week’s Job of the Week is a Regulatory Affairs Programme Manager position with a global healthcare supplier based in the North of Devon.
As Regulatory Affairs Programme Manager you will report into the Head of Regulatory Affairs and will provide regulatory support and advice to the business with a primary focus on the OTC medicines sector in the UK and EU. In addition, as part of the EU Regulatory Team you will be responsible for the submission and maintenance of product licences and marketing authorisations to the relevant authorities.
- Submission of MA applications, variations and other regulatory applications within agreed timescales
- Obtain new MA in line with company business plans
- Review of artwork to ensure compliance with regulation
- Effective management of special regulatory projects
- Resolve MHRA delays by providing timely and accurate responses to information requests.
- Provide regulatory and technical advice to the product development as required to ensure products are developed in compliance with regulations
The ideal candidate:
- Life sciences degree is essential
- Previous experience within regulatory affairs and OTC is essential.
- Ability to organise workload and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skill
How to apply:
For more information or to apply please contact Meera Pattni at CK Regulatory on 01438 870024 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23072 in all correspondence.