CK Regulatory are experts in recruiting for Regulatory Affairs professionals in the UK and EU.
Please click on the links below to view details our best candidates currently looking for new positions:
- Medical Writer: A bright Biological Sciences graduate with over one year’s experience in Medical Writing with a reputable pharmaceutical company in the South East.
- Regulatory Associate: A strong labelling candidate with well over a year’s experience as a Label Consultant. Familiar with liaising with regulatory authorities and making regulator submissions to the MHRA, this candidate has also gained valuable experience in user testing, developing artwork and generating labels.
- Regulatory Senior Executive, CMC and Emerging Markets: An experienced contractor who is currently working as a Regulatory Affairs Senior Executive. The main purpose of this role is to prepare Variation packages for submissions in EU for Centralised, MRP, and DCP and nationally registered medicinal products.
- Senior CMC Regulatory Affairs Contractor: A Regulatory Consultant with over eleven years’ experience in achieving a significant range of licensing approvals and resolution of key regulatory issues.
- Senior Manager Regulatory Medical Devices: A strong candidate with sixteen years’ of medical devices’ experience working with all classifications of devices in global markets including Europe, USA and Asia.
Register a vacancy