Shreeya Patel at CK Regulatory is recruiting for a Global Regulatory Lead to join a leading healthcare company based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
Global Regulatory Lead Job Description
As Global Regulatory Lead you will be responsible for:
- Providing regulatory input into key projects and managing all regulatory activities related to that project.
- Working on projects where their particular expertise or experience can bring an additional benefit.
- Leading a team within Regulatory Affairs responsible for the registration of new products.
- Directing activities and managing the resources required to provide regulatory input into assigned projects and to develop effective regulatory strategies for assigned projects which meet business goals.
- Contributing specific expertise to Regulatory Authorities in a defined area and advise other members of the department/company as appropriate.
- Providing extensive knowledge of assigned products, including understanding of competitors and any additional area of regulatory expertise that is important for the business (eg. devices, biotech).
As Global Regulatory Lead your role will be fairly autonomous and decision making responsibilities will be defined by the tasks at hand limited to the maintenance and tactical level business implementations.
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this Global Regulatory Lead position, please contact Shreeya Patel on +44 (0)1438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24823 in all correspondence.